The Notice describes the forms of personal information we obtain about customers, how we use the information and with whom we share it. We also describe the measures we take to shield the security of the information and the way you may contact us about our private practices. The Services are for a well-known target audience, are not centered to children, and we do not knowingly accumulate personal information from children under 15 years of age.
Information We Obtain
We obtain personal information about customers via the Services, publicly and commercially available sources and from our Company affiliates and/or commercial enterprise. The varieties of personal information we may additionally obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal code with, e-mail address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Username and password while you check in through our Services;
- Geo-location information;
- Other information you could provide to us, together with through our “Submit a Request” or “Contact Us” feature; and
- Behavioral data with website pages visited or time spent the using our Services.
INFORMATION OBTAINED BY AUTOMATED MEANS THROUGH OUR SERVICES
A “cookie” is a document that websites send to a visitor’s computer or different Internet-linked device to uniquely become aware of the visitor’s browser or to keep information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon” additionally known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clean GIF, hyperlinks net pages to net servers and their cookies and can be used to transmit records collected via cookies again to a web server. Through these automatic series techniques, we gain “click stream facts,” which is a log of the hyperlinks and other content material on which a visitor clicks at the same time as surfing a site. As the visitor clicks via the site, a record of the movement may be gathered and stored. We also may also use similar automated means to obtain and store records regarding your action while the use of our mobile apps.
We may link certain data factors received via automatic method, including your browser or device information, with other information we’ve obtained about you to let us know, for instance, whether or not you have got opened an email we sent to you, what search queries you may have run and what commercials you could have visible on our Services or on third-party websites and apps. Your browser may additionally let you know a way to be notified while you acquire certain styles of cookies or the way to restrict or disable certain type of cookies. You additionally may be able to delete your Flash cookies or adjust your Flash cookie settings through visitor the Adobe Flash Website Storage Settings Panel and Global Storage Settings Panel. Please note, however, that without cookies you cannot be able to use all the functions of our Services. Your device settings also may assist you to prohibit mobile app structures (inclusive of Apple and Google) from sharing certain records acquired with automatic approach with us through our apps or other app builders.
In addition, if you sign up with us via or join your account with us to a third party social media community (which includes Facebook, Google, or Twitter), we might also achieve certain about you from the applicable social media community, which include your person ID and/or consumer name associated with that social media network, the records contained for your public profile at the social media network and friends lists. The specific data we obtain depend upon to your privacy settings at the applicable social media community.
The companies of third party apps, tool, widgets and plug-ins on our Services, inclusive of social media sharing icon, additionally may use computerized means to accumulate information concerning your interactions with those features. This information is accumulated directly by the companies of those features and is subject to the privacy guidelines or notices of these vendors. The Company isn’t responsible for the ones carriers’ information practices.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may additionally use the records amassed from and about you to:
- Provide our services and products;
- Create and manage online account;
- Send promotional materials, indicators concerning to be had gives and other communications, inclusive of communications through the Services and outside of the Services, along with via e mail and via third party websites and apps;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special activities, promotions, packages, gives, surveys, contests and market research;
- Respond to inquiries from you and different third-party, consisting of inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize private information to provide third party with aggregated records reviews displaying anonymized information and other private information;
- Supplement your private information gathered from you with additional information from publicly and commercially available resources, and/or information from Company associates and our commercial enterprise partners;
- Associate your browser and/or device with other browsers or devices you use for the reason of presenting relevant and less complicated get right of access to content, advertising throughout browsers and devices, and other operational/enterprise functions.
- Operate, compare and improve our enterprise (such as growing, enhancing, studying and improving our Services; coping with our communications; acting information analytics; and appearing accounting, auditing and different internal features);
- Protect towards, identify and prevent fraud and different illegal hobby, claims and different liabilities; and
- Comply with and put in force applicable legal requirements, relevant enterprise requirements, contractual obligations and our guidelines.
(1) Customizing our customers’ visits to and use of our Services,
(2) Delivering content (such as advertising and marketing) tailored to our customers’ interests and the way where our customers use our Services, and
(3) Handling our Services and other aspects of our business.
We may additionally use third party analytics services on our Services, together with the ones of Google Analytics. The analytics carriers that administer these services use technology which includes cookies, internet beacons, internet server logs and comparable technologies to assist us analyze your use of the Services. The information gathered via those means can be disclosed to those analytics companies and other applicable third parties who use the information, for instance, to evaluate use of the Services. To study more about how to choose out of Google Analytics services, please visit the link below:
We also may additionally use your private information in different ways for which we provide particular notice at the time of collection.
On our websites, apps and/or emails we and our third-party provider companies may additionally acquire information about your activities to provide you with advertising about services and products tailored for your personal interests. We and our third-party service provider may additionally obtain information for this cause from third-party websites and apps. This section of our Privacy Notice affords information and explains a way to exercising your choices.
We engage third party advertising networks to assist us target our messaging to site visitors through interest-based and contextual means. Through those ad networks, we will track your on line activities over time and throughout third party web sites and apps by obtaining information through automated manner, as described above. The networks use this information to show you advertisements on our Services or other third- party web sites and apps that may be tailor-made to your individual pursuits. The information our ad networks may additionally reap on our behalf includes information about your visits to websites and use of apps that serve our advertisements, along with the pages or ads you view and the movements you’re taking on those web sites or apps. This information collection takes place each on our sites, apps and emails and on third party websites and apps that take part in these ad networks. This process additionally helps us track the effectiveness of our advertising efforts.
Information We Share
We may additionally share customer personal information with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates, any of whom can also use your private information consistent with this Privacy Notice or for the subsidiary’s or associate’s own functions, such as advertising functions.
- Service vendors and other jurisdictions who carry out service on our behalf.
- Our third party customers or business companions, which includes publishers, advertising corporations and social media networks, for advertising functions, such as centered advertising.
In addition, when the information collected from or about you does not pick out you as a specific individual, we may additionally share it with third parties.
We may additionally in addition divulge information about you:
(1) if we are required to achieve this with the aid of law or legal process,
(2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and
(3) when we accept as true with disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent bodily damage or monetary loss, or in reference to a research of suspected or actual fraudulent or unlawful activity. We additionally reserve the right to switch personal information we’ve got about you in the occasion of a proposed or completed sale or transfer of all or share of our commercial enterprise or assets (which include in the occasion of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We provide you certain selections in connection with the private information we gain about you, together with how we talk to you.
To replace your options, ask us to dispose of your data from our advertising mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as mentioned in the How To Contact Us Section HERE.
You also can unsubscribe from our marketing mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING, UPDATING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to get access to, review, update, and correct inaccuracies on your private records in our custody and manage, difficulty to certain exceptions prescribed through law. You may request get right of access to, updates to and corrections of inaccuracies on your personal data by emailing or writing to us on the contact information set out underneath. We might also request certain private information for the purposes of verifying the identification of the individual seeking access to his/her personal information.
How We Protect And Retain Personal Information
We keep administrative, technical and bodily safeguards designed to defend private information we have about you against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, get access to, disclosure or use. We make reasonable efforts to make sure a level of protection appropriate to the risk of the processing, deliberating the costs of implementing and nature of the processing of such private information.
We maintain personal information for the period needed to fulfill the purposes for which the private information changed into accrued and as otherwise required or accepted by relevant regulation, which includes when it comes to our record retention obligations.
Transfers of Information
The Services can be hosted in and managed from a rustic out of country in which you initially supplied the information, inclusive of the United State. We may additionally switch the private records we accumulate about you to united State and/or other country, which might not be deemed to have the equal data safety laws because the country in which you start with provided the information. When your private information is in such country, it can be accessed by the courts, regulation enforcement and countrywide safety authorities in accordance with applicable law. If you’re a person located out of the country or the united states to which your information can be transferred, you apprehend and consent to having any personal records processed in the United States and/or other country your consent includes the using of cookies and other tracking technologies as defined above. When we switch your information, we will defend that information as described on this Notice.
Links to Third-Party Sites, Apps and Services
For your convenience and information, our Services may additionally provide links to third party websites, apps and services that can be operated through groups not affiliated with Gospel of God. These agencies may also have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly recommend you review. We aren’t liable for the privacy practices of any non-Gospel of God sites, apps or services.
How To Contact Us
You also may additionally write to:
Good News of God Publishers
12 Irepodun street
Abuja, FCT, 234036
Tel. No.: +2348038498192