Words of encouragement from the Bible
God has given us the gift of His word which presents us with encouraging Bible verses. The Bible passages beneath will offer concept for every day and offer comfort, power and encouragement to deal with life’s challenges, specifically in the course of this season of uncertainty.
Why not use those verses to bless and inspire others, specifically during the COVID-19 disaster?
Our encouraging Bible verses and inspirational Bible quotes are taken from the NIV version of the Bible.
Check out this post: How Is Jesus the “Lamb of God” & “Lion of Judah”?
Encouraging Bible verses
If you’re feeling beaten and want a few encouragements, those Bible verses will come up with courage and self belief. Why not meditate on those Scriptures all through the day and shareb them together with your friends?
- 1 Thessalonians 2:11-12 “For you know that we handled every of you as a father offers with his very own children, encouraging, comforting and urging you to stay lives worthy of God, who calls you into his kingdom and glory.”
- Mark 10:27 “Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man that is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.’”
- Philippians 1:6 “…being assured of this, that he who commenced a very good work in you may bring it directly to completion till the day of Christ Jesus.”
- Psalm 37:23-24 “The LORD makes firm the stairs of the only who delights in him; even though he may additionally stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him along with his hand.”
- Hebrews 10:24-25 “And let us recollect how we can also spur one another on towards love and properly deeds, not giving up assembly collectively, as some are in the addiction of doing, but encouraging one another—and all of the more as you see the Day coming near.”
- Luke 12:32 “Do not be afraid, little flock, to your Father has been pleased to present you the dominion.
Inspirational Bible verses
People will be stimulated by various things, however we will agree that God Himself is our inspirational source due to the fact He is the basis for the whole right and everything well worth imitating. These inspirational Bible quotes can carry you guidance while times are tough.
- Philippians 4:7 “And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will protect your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God is going with you; he will never depart you nor forsake you.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 “For we live by faith, not by sight.”
- Psalm 23: 5-6 “You put together a desk before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely your goodness and love will follow me all of the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever and ever.”
If you adore these encouraging Bible verses, you’ll additionally feel our inspiring prayer emails with the intention to equip and encourage you to hope for kids in poverty:
- 1 Timothy 6:12 “Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the everlasting life to that you were referred to as while you made your good confession within the presence of many witnesses.”
- 1 John 4:4 “You, pricey children, are from God and feature triumph over them, because the one who’s in you is more than the only who is in the world.”
Bible verses about strength
When you’re feeling weak, where do you turn for strength? Kenia has been in a race towards poverty, illiteracy, failure and forget about her whole life. She and her brothers had been cared for via their grandmother in a slum in the Philippines.
But Kenia became part of Compassion’s child improvement programmed and, thanks to her sponsor; she observed that life might offer a different direction. Today, adult 16, Kenia attracts power from her Bible and is about to fulfill her goals of turning into an athlete. You can sponsor a child today and convey desire to a child in need like Kenia.
Check out this post: What Does the Bible Say About Running The Race?
Encouraging Bible verses about strength
If you’re looking for the best Bible verses to help you through the difficult times, here’s a group of our favorite words of encouragement that will help you find out our mighty God afresh.
- Psalm 28:6-7 “Praise be to the LORD for He has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my power and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he facilitates me. My heart leaps for pleasure, and with my track I reward him.”
- Hebrews 12:1-3 “Therefore, given that we’re surrounded by one of these remarkable cloud of witnesses, allow us to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so without problems entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, set our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set earlier than him he persevered the cross, scorning its disgrace, and sat down on the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who persisted such opposition from sinners, so that you will not develop weary and lose heart.”
- Psalm 46:1-3 “God is our shelter and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, although the earth gives way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”
- Isaiah 40:31 “…however those who hope in the LORD will renew their power. They will bounce on wings like eagles; they will run and not develop weary, they may walk and not be faint.”
- I Chronicles 16:11 “Look to the LORD and his strength; are seeking his face continually.”
- 2 Timothy 4:17 “But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be absolutely proclaimed and all the Gentiles would possibly listen to it.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all this via him who gives me strength.”
- Psalm 118:14 “The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.”
Bible verses about Hope
When all seems hopeless, God’s message about our future can deeply encourage us. The Bible is complete of scripture about hope and it’s good to be reminded occasionally of the hope that God gives to us.
Psalm 62:5-8 “Yes, my soul, discover rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he’s my rock and my salvation; he’s my fort, I shall not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend upon God; he is my mighty rock, my shelter. Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our safe haven.”
- Hebrews 11:1 “Now faith is self assurance in what we are hoping for and guarantee about what we do not see.”
- Hebrews 6:19 “We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, film and at ease.”
- Romans 12:9-12 “Love ought to be honest. Hate what is evil; dangle to what is right. Be dedicated to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, however preserve your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be comfortable in hope, affected person in anguish, faithful in prayer.”
- Hebrews 10:23 “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is devoted.”
- Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you agree with him, so you may additionally overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”
Check out this post: What is The ‘praying in The Spirit’
Uplifting Bible verses
We all need to be lifted up and endorsed at times and these encouraging Biblical verses are packed with hope, comfort and inspiration. We desire those scriptures will carry your spirits today.
- 2 Corinthians 12:10 “That is why, for Christ’s sake, I pleasure in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in problems. For when I am vulnerable, then I am sturdy.”
- Psalm 16:8 “I preserve my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I shall not be move.”
- Jeremiah 29:11-13 “’For I recognize the plans I even have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a destiny. Then you may call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You are trying to find me and discover me whilst you are trying to find me with all your heart.’”
- Luke 1:37 “For no word from God will ever fail.”
- Nahum 1:7 “The LORD is right, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for people who agree with in him.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 “Therefore, my expensive brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let not anything move you. Always endow yourselves completely to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord isn’t in vain.”
Motivational Bible verses
When you’re facing an undertaking, the Word of God can carry your spirits and come up with a sparkling mood. God’s power and renewal can assist us face our fears and gain the impossible.
- John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you’ll have challenges. But take heart! I actually have overcome the world.”
- Philippians 3:13-14 “Brothers and sisters, I should not consider myself yet to have taken maintain of it. But one component I do: Forgetting what is at the back of and straining closer to what is in advance, I press on in the direction of the intention to win the prize for which God has known as me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
- Ezra 10:4 “Rise up … Take courage and do it.”
- Romans 12:2 “Do not comply with the pattern of this world, however be transformed via the renewing of your thoughts. Then you will be capable to check and approve what God’s will is – his properly, appealing and ideal will.”
- Hebrews 13:5 “God has stated, ‘never will I leave you; in no way will I forsake you.’”