A week or so ago I put together a big put up with well over 100 bible verses about money and mentioned how we need to make sure that we constantly placed God first in our lives earlier than money – and the entirety else.
We can without problems allow money to turn out to be our grasp, and God can quickly circulate to the background if we’re not cautious.
No you’ll serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be dedicated to the only and despise the other. You can’t serve God and money. Matthew 6:24
One thing that passed off to me in the midst of list all those verses, however, is that I in no way simply touched on a subject that seems to be in particular critical right in the midst of a double dip recession when so many people are having a difficult time. The concept of seeking to God for power within the midst of hard time.
Today I determined to carry collectively some encouraging and tough verses speaking about how and where we need to discover strength within the midst of turbulent times. I wish you discover them uplifting as nicely.
Motivational Bible Verses
What are the quality motivational Bible verses?
The Bible is a wonderful supply of motivation, encouragement, and suggestion. We can use Bible quotes to preserve us going while we experience like giving up – whether you need motivation to awaken within the morning, face a tough task or assignment, begin a brand new job, or truly struggling with being crushed. Scripture can inspire us to stay righteously and courageously knowing the real love and power of God.
Discover the finest motivational Bible verses in this collection of scripture charges! Journal and write those out to help you memorize Scripture and consider it whilst you’re suffering to keep going. You also can share those verses on social media or by means of textual content – you never recognize when you’re encouragement can be an inspiration to others!
- Colossians 3:23 NIV 23 Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters,
- 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 NIV 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who’s in you, whom you have got obtained from God? You are not your own; 20 you have been bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV 58 Therefore, my expensive brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing circulate you. Always provide yourselves absolutely to the work of the Lord, due to the fact that your hard work within the Lord isn’t always in vain.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 NIV 13 Be for your defend; stand film in the faith; be brave; be strong.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV 9 But he stated to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may additionally rest on me.
- Proverbs 3:5 5 Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not for your personal knowledge;
- Luke 15:7 NIV 7 I tell you that within the same way there can be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous persons who do not want to repent.
- Matthew 19:26 NIV 26 Jesus checked out them and stated, “With men this is not possible, but with God all things are viable.”
- Psalm 34:17-20 NIV 17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he promises them from all their challenges. 18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves individuals who are beaten in spirit. 19 The righteous character may additionally have many issues, however the Lord delivers him from all of them; 20 he protects all his bones, not considered one of them might be damaged.
- Romans 12:11 NIV 11 Never be lacking in zeal, but maintain your non secular fervor, serving the Lord.
- Romans 15:13 NIV 13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you agree with him, so that you might also overflow with hope by the strength of the Holy Spirit.
- Matthew 6:1-4 NIV 1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you’ll haven’t any reward from your Father in heaven. 2 “So while you deliver to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do within the synagogues and at the streets, to be commemorated by others. Truly I tell you, they’ve acquired their praise in complete. 3 But while you deliver to the needy, do not let your left hand recognize what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in mystery. Then you’re Father, who sees what’s done in secret, will praise you.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 NIV 7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but offers us power, love and self-discipline.
- Philippians 4:13-19 NIV 13 I can do all this through him who offers me strength. 14 Yet it was precise of you to share in my issues. 15 Moreover, as you Philippians recognize, in the early days of your acquaintance with the gospel, once I set out from Macedonia, not one church shared with me in the matter giving and receiving, besides you only; 16 for even if I become in Thessalonica, you dispatched me resource more than once when I was in need. 17 Not that I desire your items; what I preference is that more be credited for your account. 18 I actually have received full payment and have more than enough. I am amply supplied, that I have acquired from Epaphroditus the presents you dispatched. They are a fragrant offering, an appropriate sacrifice, attractive to God. 19 And my God will meet all of your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
- Isaiah 40:28-31 NIV 28 Do you not understand? Have you not heard? The Lord is the eternal God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his expertise no person can fathom. 29 He gives strength to the weary and will increase the power of the susceptible. 30 Even youths become tired and weary, and younger men stumble and fall; 31 but folks that hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will bounce on wings like eagles; they’ll run and not develop weary, they will stroll and not be faint.
- Isaiah 41:10 NIV 10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Galatians 5:12 NIV 12 As for the ones agitators, I desire they would go the entire way and emasculate themselves!
- Galatians 6:7-8 NIV 7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to delight their flesh, from the flesh will gain destruction; whoever sows to delight the Spirit, from the Spirit will gain eternal life.
- Jeremiah 29:11 NIV 11 For I recognize the plans I actually have for you,” says the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to damage you, plans to offer you hope and a future.
- Hebrews 12:1-2 NIV 1 Therefore, since we’re surrounded by one of these fantastic cloud of witnesses, allow us to throw off the entirety that hinders and the sin that so without problems entangles. And allow us to run with perseverance the race marked out for us, 2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfected of faith. For the pleasure set before him he persevered the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down on the right hand of the throne of God.
Check out this post: What Are Gifts of The Spirit
Where Do We Find Strength?
Where do we find our strength? In the Lord our God!
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our safe haven and power, an ever-gift assist in problem. Therefore we will not worry, even though the earth supply way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.
- Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a robust tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.
- Nehemiah 8:10 Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your power.
- Isaiah 41:10 So do not worry, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will beef up you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Exodus 15:2 The Lord is my power and my tune; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will reward him— my father’s God, and I will exalt him!
- Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a shelter for the oppressed, a stronghold in time of hassle.
- Psalm 34:10b Those who searching for the Lord lack no good issue.
- Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast thoughts you preserve in peace—due to the fact they trust in you. Trust within the Lord for all time, for within the Lord God you have an everlasting rock.
- I Chronicles 16:11 Seek the LORD and his power; seek his presence usually!
- Psalm 32:7-8 You are my hiding place; you may protect me from problem and surround me with songs of deliverance.
- Exodus 33:14 My presence will go with you, and I will come up with rest.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 It is the Lord who is going earlier than you. He could be with you; he’ll not fail you or forsake you. Do not worry or be dismayed.
- Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and beneath are the everlasting hands.
- Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles.
- Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and believe is your power.
Check out this post: The Joy of the Lord is Your Strength
Don’t Worry Or Fear, Find Your Strength In Him
It may be so clean to offer into worry, worry and depression, but with Him we can discover power, and sit up for fantastic things. He gives us hope!
- Isaiah forty 3:1-3 Do not fear, for I actually have redeemed you; I actually have referred to as you by name, you’re mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not crush you; whilst you stroll through hearth you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not eat you. For I am the Lord you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.
- Luke 12:25-26 Who of you by traumatic can add a unmarried hour to your life [a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little side, why do you worry about the rest?
- Philippians 4:6 Do not worry about something, but in the whole thing via prayer and supplication with thanksgiving permit your requests be made recognized to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will shield your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- John 14:27 Peace I go away with you; my peace I come up with. I do not deliver to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be concerned and do not be afraid.
- Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he spoke to me, and brought me from all my fears.
- Psalm 27: 1-3 The LORD is my light and my salvation that shall I worry? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked strengthen in opposition to me to consume me, it is my enemies and my foes that will stumble and fall. Though armies besiege me, my heart will not fear; although conflict gets away towards me, even then I may be confident.
- Joshua 1:9 Be strong and brave; do not be nervous or dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you anywhere you move.
- Psalm a 145: 18-19 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in fact. He fulfills the goals of folks who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all of your tension on him because he cares for you.
- Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, , is my power and my song; he has come to be my salvation.
Check out this post: What Does It Mean to Be Blessed by God?
God Gives Us A Spirit Of Strength And Power
Through faith in Christ we are given a spirit of power, love and field, and because of this we have nothing to fear. We can maintain onto his guarantees and be confident that he’ll see us through even the darkest of days.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 For God did not deliver us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of affection and of strength of will.
- Psalm 138:3 When I referred to as, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted.
- Psalm 16:8 I have set the Lord continually before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
- Psalm 62:1-2 My soul reveals rest in God by myself; my salvation comes from him. He by myself is my rock and my salvation; he is my fort, I will by no means be shaken.
- Psalm 112: 1, 7-8 Praise the Lord! Happy are those who worry the Lord. They aren’t scared of evil tidings; their hearts are firm, cozy within the Lord. Their hearts are regular, they may not be afraid.
- Psalm 91:1-2 You who live within the refuge of the Most High, who abide in the shadow of the Almighty, will say to the Lord, “My safe haven and my fort; my God in whom I accept as true with.”
- Psalm 112: 1, 7-8 Praise the Lord! Happy are individuals who worry the Lord. They are not afraid of evil tidings; their hearts are company, comfortable in the Lord. Their hearts are regular, they will not be afraid.
Hard Times May Come, But He’s There With Us Through Them All
Though we aren’t promised an easy life, we’re informed that Christ will be there with us whilst we trust in Him, that he won’t deliver us more than we will take care of with His help, and even our tough time can be used to glorify God.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made ideal in weak point.
- Philippians 4: 12-13 I recognize what it’s far to be in need, and I recognize what it is to have masses. I have discovered the secret of being content in any and each scenario . . . . I can do the whole lot through him who gives me power.
- 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will beef up and guard you from the evil one.
- Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the susceptible and power to the powerless.
- 1 Peter 5: 10 And the God of all grace, who known as you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have got suffered a little whilst, will himself restore you and make you strong, film and steadfast.
- Hebrews 4:16 For we do not have an excessive priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we’ve person who in every respect has been tested as we’re, yet without sin. Let us consequently approach the throne of grace with boldness, in order that we may also obtain mercy and locate grace to assist in time of need.
- Deuteronomy 31:6,8 Be sturdy and ambitious; don’t have any worry or dread of them, because it is the Lord your God who goes earlier than you. He can be with you; he’ll not fail you or forsake you. Do not worry or be dismayed.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 Now may additionally the Lord of peace himself provide you with peace always and in each way.
Check out this post: How Is Jesus the “Lamb of God” & “Lion of Judah”?
Strength In Christ Our Lord And Savior
As the verses above illustrate, we’re instructed to name on Jesus Christ, and that he’ll hear us and give us strength, wish and a grace sufficient to hold us through. He might be our ever present help while we’re in need, and he can supply us a peace that passes all understanding. For me that’s extraordinarily encouraging.
How about you? Do you have got any preferred bible verses about strength, and in which you could find it? Did one of the verses above stick out more than the others for you? Tell us your mind in the comments below!